B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 2002.
Address: Lynch 005
Original Date Prepared:
Director of Information Technology
The Web Programmer designs, creates, implements, and maintains web-based applications. He or she is part of Information Technology, and is a key member of the Web Development Team that is responsible for the ongoing development of the College website.
Providing programming support for the college's web site.
Principal Internal Working Relationships:
- Serving as IIS administrator.
- Developing web-based applications for the campus intranet and for Information Technology.
- Assisting with web portal administration.
- Assisting with the creation of new media and mobile application development.
- Assisting in upgrades and replacements of the web server as needed.
- Remaining current in the field of computer networking by regularly reading trade journals and attending workshops, seminars and other training sessions as required.
Director of Web Communications, Enterprise Information Systems Group in IT, Web Development Team.
External Working Relationships:
Education Requirements: Post-secondary training in a computer-related field and at least three years of experience in a similar position.