Connecting to LVC Wireless
To use the LVC Wireless network, follow the steps below:
- Your computer should automatically recognize the LVC Wireless network.
- After connecting to LVC Wireless, open your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.).
- Try to connect to any non-LVC web site out on the Internet.
- If you have already registered your computer on the campus network, you will be connected to the off-campus web site. If not, continue with the steps below.
- You will see a network registration screen. Click Start, and enter your LVC username and password.
- Enter the additional information requested and upon successful completion you will have full access to the Internet.
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact the IT Help Desk during business hours at ext. 6072 (or 717-867-6072).