LVC is pleased to announce that we have joined The Common Application. The link to The Common Application will be added to our website in early August.
We will offer an Early Decision option along with Rolling Admission. The Early Decision deadline will be November 1, 2014. Details about Early Decision will be shared in early August.
International First-Year Applicants
As a non-U.S. citizen, in addition to completing the Application for Admission
to Lebanon Valley College, please submit the following documents in order to be considered for admission:
- Secondary school/high school academic record, secondary school leaving certificate, examination results, and a 3.0 GPA or B average
- Online Application Form (Free Application)
- TOEFL of 80 in iBT, IELTS of 6.5, or STEP Eiken of Grade 1
- A bank or financial statement of at least $36,997
- Certification of Financial Support
International Transfer Applicants
The deadlines for submission of the application and supporting documents are:
As a non-U.S. citizen currently enrolled in a university, you will complete the Application for Admission to Lebanon Valley College and submit the same documents listed above for First-Year Applicants. You will also need to submit these additional documents to be considered for admission:
6. Official university transcripts from all institutions attended. A course-by-course evaluation of all foreign university transcripts by an independent service based in the United States is required. World Education Services (WES) and SpanTran Evaluation Services are two suggested evaluators.
7. International Student Transfer Form - Students who are transferring from another institution within the United States must complete the top portion of this form. The bottom of the form should be completed by a Designated School Offical (DSO) when you near completion of your studies at that institution.
- Fall Term: July 1, 2014 (students must report to campus on or before August 15, 2014)
- Spring Term: December 1, 2014 (students must report to campus on or before January 6, 2015)
Secondary School/High School Academic Record
Please ask your counselor, headmaster, or principal to send us certified translations of your official records for grades and examination results such as GCSE, GCE, WAEC, French Baccalaureate, or Abitur.
TOEFL, IELTS, and STEP Eiken Official Score Submission
Please have your official test scores sent directly to Lebanon Valley College (101 North College Avenue, Annville, PA 17003). Lebanon Valley College’s institutional code for the TOEFL is 2364.
There is no cost for international students to apply to Lebanon Valley College.
Certification of Financial Support
Tuition, Fees, Room, Board, and Expenses in U.S. Dollars
A completed Certification of Financial Support is required for admission and for visa consideration. It must be evident that you can provide the funding necessary to study at Lebanon Valley College. Minimum proof of support for 2013–2014 is $36,997.
Payment Option ePayment (hyperlink)
*All international students receive an automatic International Student Grant worth one-third off tuition ($11,633 for 2013–2014). There are no full-tuition scholarships.