How to Apply
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for admission:
- The Common Application (there is no fee to apply)
- Secondary school/high school academic record, secondary school leaving certificate, examination results, and a 3.0 GPA or B average
- TOEFL of 80 in iBT, IELTS of 6.5, or STEP Eiken of Grade 1
- A bank or financial statement of at least $36,997
- Certification of Financial Support
International Transfer Applicants
Please submit the following documents:
- Documents 1 - 5 listed above
- Official university transcripts from all institutions attended. A course-by-course evaluation of all foreign university transcripts by an independent service based in the United States is required. World Education Services (WES) and SpanTran Evaluation Services are two suggested evaluators.
- International Student Transfer Form - Students who are transferring from another institution within the United States must complete the top portion of this form. The bottom of the form should be completed by a Designated School Offical (DSO) when you near completion of your studies at that institution.
Spring applicants must submit required documents by December 1.
Fall applicants may apply Early Decision or rolling admission. Early Decision documents are due November 1, rolling admission by July 1.
Secondary School/High School Academic Record
Please ask your counselor, headmaster, or principal to send us certified translations of your official records for grades and examination results such as GCSE, GCE, WAEC, French Baccalaureate, or Abitur.
TOEFL, IELTS, and STEP Eiken Official Score Submission
Please have your official test scores sent directly to Lebanon Valley College (101 North College Avenue, Annville, PA 17003). Lebanon Valley College’s institutional code for the TOEFL is 2364.
Certification of Financial Support
A completed Certification of Financial Support is required for admission and for visa consideration. It must be evident that you can provide the funding necessary to study at Lebanon Valley College. Minimum proof of support for 2013–2014 is $36,997.
Tuition, Fees, Room, Board, and Expenses in U.S. Dollars
Payment Option ePayment (hyperlink)
*All international students receive an automatic International Student Grant worth one-third off tuition ($11,633 for 2013–2014). There are no full-tuition scholarships.