- Support the mission and strategic plan of the College by developing and sustaining programs, practices and strategies that serve to maximize the potential of all employees
- With the highest integrity, provide excellent service to members of the LVC campus community
Our Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Attract and retain highly qualified faculty, administrators, and support staff from diverse backgrounds
- Provide the resources necessary for all employees to enhance their skills and abilities so they are able to best serve the College
- Develop programs that recognize and reward employees
- Develop and oversee human resource policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations as they relate to the human resource function
Human Resources is located in the Humanities Building - Room 108.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.