Qualified high school students showing academic achievement and personal responsibility may attend classes during the fall and spring semesters.
To apply, we will need the following:
- Letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor or principal.
- Current high school transcripts
- If you are home schooled, send transcript from Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (or similar organization), along with a letter of recommendation from your evaluator.
- Completed application/registration form (see below)
Students need to do the following:
- Meet with your high school counselor, or home school representative. They will help you to select appropriate courses, and make sure courses fit your high school schedule.
- Fill out the registration form for high school students. Your counselor, or home school representative, and parents will need to sign the form before it is submitted to LVC.
Costs to students:
- $287.50 per credit hour (Annville-Cleona students should check with their guidance counselor for waiver availability).
- Lab or materials fee (if applicable).
Please contact Graduate Studies and Continuing Education at 717-867-6336 for additiona information, registration forms and student information packets.