Thinking about your future? Get a head start on your goals with the support of LVC! Qualified high school students showing academic achievement and personal responsibility may attend LVC's classes during the summer, fall and spring semesters.
To apply, please provide the following:
- Letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor or principal.
- Current high school transcripts
mailed to: The Office of Graduate and Professional Studies, 101 North College Ave. Annville, PA 17003.
- If you are home schooled, send transcript from Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (or similar organization), along with a letter of recommendation from your evaluator.
- Completed registration form (see registration link on left).
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required for admission.
Students need to do the following:
- Meet with your high school counselor, or home school representative. They will help you to select appropriate courses, and make sure courses fit your high school schedule.
Course schedules can be viewed on the Registrar Office website (or from column on left).
- Fill out the registration form for high school students. Your counselor, or home school representative, and parents will need to sign the form before it is submitted to LVC.
- First-time students are encouraged to make a campus visit; to schedule a tour, contact The Office of Graduate and Professional Studcies at 717-867-6213 or email@example.com.
Costs to students:
- $312.50 per credit hour (Annville-Cleona students should check with their guidance counselor for waiver availability).
- Lab or materials fee (if applicable).
- Course payment is required prior to the course start date. Please refer to tuition refund schedule for changes in registration.
Please contact The Office of Graduate and Professional Studies at 717-867-6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or to request information packets for Guidance Counselors, parents, or students, hard copy registration forms, or course schedules.