Part-Time Undergraduate and Graduate Students

In order to be considered for need-based financial aid at Lebanon Valley College, part-time students need to complete the following:

  • The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) listing Lebanon Valley College as one of your choices (LVC's federal school code for use on the FAFSA is 003288). File online at Note that the correct url ends in "dot gov"; it is a free application. DO NOT GO TO FAFSA.COM  You may not file the FAFSA until after January 1 (prior to the start of the summer term). Undergraduate Pennsylvania residents filing the FAFSA prior to May 1 are automatically considered for a state grant. Residents of other states should contact their state grant agency for procedures to determine eligibility.

    Students whose FAFSA forms are selected by the federal government or the institution to undergo an additional process called verification will be further asked to complete and return a verification worksheet and to provide the Financial Aid Office with additional documentation if they have not elected to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when completing the FAFSA.  No federal or institutional aid will be processed until verification is complete.  If you have already received your financial aid package and have been subsequently selected for verification, federal or institutional aid will be rescinded if verification is not completed.
  • The Supplemental Form for Part-time Students is required in addition to the FAFSA. Students enrolling in classes beginning May 1 or later, please fill out the 2016-17 Supplemental Form. The completed and signed form may be faxed to 717-867-6027 or scanned to
  • When you receive your financial aid package, be sure to return the completed Borrowing Intentions Form  (BIF) to the Financial Aid Office immediately in order to have your loans processed. No loans will be processed without a completed BIF. If you are a new / first time borrower please follow the instructions for completing Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note for Stafford loans at the federal Department of Education's webpage for education loans:

Part time students are eligible to receive financial aid if:

  • You are enrolled into a degree-seeking program through Lebanon Valley College's Office of Continuing Education
  • You are enrolled in at least 6 credits in each term you are applying for aid
  • You have made academic progress during previous terms in which you received aid
  • You are not in default on a previous educational loan

Available Aid for Part Time Undergraduate Students

Part time undergraduate students are considered for:

  • Federal Pell Grant
  • PHEAA State Grant
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan

See Types of Financial Aid for more information

Available Aid for Part Time Graduate Students

Part time graduate students are considered for:

  • Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan

See Types of Financial Aid for more information

Part time undergraduate and graduate students may be eligible for tuition benefits through their employer. Contact your employers benefits office for information.

Financial Aid Packages

Financial aid packages will be prepared for part time students on an estimated annual basis.  These packages will be reviewed at the beginning of each semester as your eligibility for aid is partially determined by your enrollment costs.  Your aid package may be revised for an upcoming term if your semester costs are inconsistent with the semester costs as estimated in the initial package.

For more information, contact the Financial Aid office at 1-866-LVC-4ADM (toll free) or 717-867-6126.