Mary E. Graham Scholarship in Biology
The Graham Scholarship is a $5,000 scholarship, awarded on a competitive basis to high school seniors who have been offered admission to Lebanon Valley College and meet the following criteria:
- Majoring in Biology, including pre-professional health care programs and biology/secondary education certification
- High school class rank in the top 10%
- Minimum SAT score of 1200 (best combined critical reading and math)
- Submission of an essay regarding career goals and interest in biology
- Successful completion of an on-campus interview with a member of the biology department faculty
Applicants must submit application materials by late January and interviews will be conducted in February of the student's senior year. Scholarship awards are determined by early March. Lebanon Valley College awards two or three Graham Scholarships annually and the award is renewable for four years. The Graham Scholarship is awarded to students attending LVC only, and may not be used for attendance at any other institution.
For more information, contact the Admission office at 1-866-LVC-4ADM (toll free) or send e-mail to email@example.com.