Help restore a house in Lebanon - no building experience required. Morning and afternoon shifts available every Saturday this semester- work on or both as you are able. Transportation will be provided: for the a.m. shift, meet in the lobby of Miller chapel by 7:50 a.m. (the van will depart at 8 a.m.); for the p.m. shift meet in the lobby of miller chapel by 11:50 a.m. (the van will depart at noon). For additional information contact Allonne at email@example.com.
- Bring a refillable water bottle. Water will be provided throughout the day to refill your bottle.
- Closed toe shoes are REQUIRED.
- If working both shifts, please bring lunch or plan to buy lunch.
- Please wear appropriate clothing (expect to get dirty). Dress in layers.
- If planning to participate, even if you have your own transportation, you MUST register on Redbook.
- A HFH waiver is required and will be emailed to those who sign-up on Redbook. The waiver will be collected before the van departs LVC campus.