Active Shooter(s) on Campus
It is important that all individuals on campus stay inside their current location in the case of an active shooter(s). If you are outside, go to the nearest room and lock door.
- Remain alert and stay inside your current location.
- If outside, go to the nearest room and lock door.
- Call 911.
- Call LVC public safety (ext. 6111).
- Do not allow building access to anyone without a valid College ID.
- Alert other employees and students and be prepared to evacuate the building.
- Evacuate the building if directed to do so by College or other emergency officials. (See building evacuation procedures.)
- Return to the building only when given the "all clear" signal by emergency personnel.