Internships in Art & Art History
An internship is a great way to begin your career
while completing your undergraduate education. And, with so many arts organizations within the region, we encourage all of our students to utilize this opportunity to learn knew skills
and gain valuable work experience
—either during the semester for course credit, or during the summer as an individual endeavor.
Recent internships completed by AAH majors include:
- Demuth Museum, Lancaster, Pa.
- Lebanon Picture Frame and Fine Art, Lebanon, Pa.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Princeton University Art Museum, Princeton, N.J.
- Susquehanna Art Museum, Harrisburg, Pa.
- YorkARTS Community Art Center, York, Pa.
For those students interested in museum and gallery work on the LVC campus, the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery
offers a 6-credit Gallery Assistant Internship
that offers one student per semester the opportunity to work closely with the Gallery staff on all aspects of running the Gallery—including exhibition planning, installation of art work, gallery promotion, and fundraising.