Are you interested in volunteering for Lebanon Valley College? We are proud of the 550 alumni who have already given their time and talent to the service of their alma mater. Please review the opportunities and committee descriptions below. Simply complete the interest form and submit to the Office of Alumni Programs. We will contact you regarding your interest.
Register to Volunteer at LVC
Connect with Current Students
- Career Connections: This online career mentoring program allows alumni to provide career advice to students. The program is a great way for alumni who live at a distance from LVC to volunteer. Mentors determine their own level of involvement. To learn more and sign up to become a mentor, click here.
- Career Networking Committee: This committee plans two career events each year, providing an opportunity for students to network with alumni. The Career Networking and Professionalism Dinner is held in the fall semester, followed by Life in the Real World Boot Camp in the spring. Aside from the events, the committee meets twice a year.
Honor Alumni Accomplishments
- Scholarship Committee: This committee awards Alumni Scholarships to rising seniors through the Alumni Scholarship Fund. The committee meets once a year during the spring semester to interview selected students. Scholarships are awarded based on character, academic achievement, and financial need.
- Awards Committee: This committee recognizes the achievements of fellow alumni through the selection of annual alumni awards. Committee members research, nominate, and prepare award citations for: the Distinguished Alumnus/Alumna Award, Alumni Citations, the Young Alumni Award, the June Herr Educator of the Year Award, and the Creative Achievement Award. These awards are presented annually during Alumni Weekend. The committee meets two-to-three times a year. For more information, click here.
Engage Fellow Recent Graduates
- Athletic Hall of Fame Committee: This committee selects the inductees for the LVC Athletic Hall of Fame. The Athletic Hall of Fame induction is held during Oktoberfest Weekend. The committee meets twice a year.
- Recent Graduate Committee: This committee is responsible for attracting and encouraging recent graduate involvement in the life of the College. The committee also recruits volunteers for the five and ten year reunions and acts in an advisory capacity to members of the College administration. The committee meets twice a year.
Recruit Future Dutchmen
- Volunteer to assist an Admission Counselor at a college fair near you.- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request posters and print materials to display at your local high school.- contact email@example.com
- Speak with a high school student—family, friends, children of friends, etc. about your LVC experience!