Each year the Alumni Awards Committee selects outstanding alumni to receive the Distinguished Alumnus/na Award or an Alumni Citation. To qualify for the Distinguished Alumnus/na Award, the alumnus/a must have made outstanding contributions to his or her profession, community and the College. To qualify for a Citation, the alumnus/na must have outstanding contributions in one of the latter three fields.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2014 AWARD RECIPIENTS
Distinguished Alumnus Award
Dr. Edward L. Nickoloff '65
Alumni Citation Recipients
John A. Biever, M.D., D.F.A.P.A. '69
Larry A. Bowman '70
Dr. Camille DeClementi '90
Carl L. Marshall '69
Young Alumni Award
Tara Leo Auchey '99
The June Herr Outstanding Educator of the Year Award
Dr. Anthony T. Leach '73
Creative Achievement Award
David G. Schott '98
The Distinguished Alumnus/na Award: for significant service to one's profession, the community, and to the College.
- Alumni Citation: for significant service in one of three areas: to one's profession, to the community, or to the College.
- Creative Achievement Award: presented for distinguished creative accomplishments in the arts and journalism.
- D. Clark Carmean Award in Admission: for notable service to LVC's Admission office, especially with new student referral and recruitment.
- The Young Alumni Award: recognizes an individual who graduated within the last 15 years for achievements in one's profession, significant service to the community, or College.
- The June Herr Outstanding Educator of the Year Award: presented to an outstanding person in the field of education.
While the Distinguished Alumnus/na Award and Alumni Citations are presented annually, the latter four awards are the option of the committee and presented only when noteworthy recipients are identified. The committee may also create new awards if merited, and would certainly welcome your suggestions. For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Programs at 717.867.6320, 1.800.ALUMLVC (1.800.258.6582), or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To nominate an LVC alumnus/na for one of these awards, download the nomination form and send it to Lebanon Valley College Alumni Office, 101 North College Ave., Annville, Pa. 17003-1400. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Alumni Programs by e-mail to email@example.com or at (717) 867.6320 or 1.800.ALUMLVC (1.800.258.6582) Self-nominations are welcome.