At Lebanon Valley College, we advance programs and research that make a difference around the world. Our goals are ambitious and our commitment unwavering. And yet we realize there is work to be done. Whether it's expanding scholarship support or making global, high-impact experiences more widely available, we try to ensure that every student has access to the best of The Valley. Together, we can deliver a transformative experience for students that is grounded in the rich traditions of our past while unleashing the vast potential of our future.
Happy Holidays! Although the Lebanon Valley College Office of Advancement will be closed from December 21 at 4:00 p.m. through January 1 in observance of the holidays, please know that you can still make your end-of-year donation easily. To ensure your gift is credited in the 2017 calendar year, your two best options are:
1. Make a gift securely online here before midnight on December 31.
2. Mail your check--dated and postmarked December 31, 2017 (or earlier)--via US Postal Service.
Additional information on the timing of your gift:
• All checks dated 12/31 or earlier, postmarked 2017
• If you mail a credit card gift, it must be received in the Office of Advancement by Friday, 12/29 to be credited in 2017.
• Staff members will be available to accept last-minute gifts via phone between the hours of 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Friday, 12/29 by calling 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866).
• Gifts of securities transferred to LVC’s brokerage account at Wells Fargo on or before Saturday, 12/30 will be credited in the 2017 calendar year. Please click here for additional information.
Gifts received outside of the parameters above will be credited in the 2018 calendar year, per IRS guidelines.