Doctorate of Physical Therapy – Graduate Level – Fall and Spring Semesters
Financial Aid Eligibility
- Students should complete the FASFA by March 1. For financial aid purposes, students are now considered to be independent- no parental information is needed on the FASFA.
- Since the first bachelor’s degree has been earned, students are no longer eligible to receive federal, state, or institutional grants and scholarships.
- Students will receive the Physical Therapy Grant equal to one-third of the graduate tuition rate. For 2017-18 this amount is $15,017.
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan eligibility increases to a maximum of $20,500 per year. Interest will accrue during all periods (during enrollment, grace period, and repayment).
- After Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan eligibility is exhausted, students may apply for the credit-based Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan. Students may borrow up to the total cost of education minus other financial aid.
- Students may also choose to borrow through a student alternative loan.
The following costs are for the 2017-18 academic year: