Fill out the FAFSA
To be considered for need-based financial aid at Lebanon Valley College, you'll need to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). List Lebanon Valley College as one of your choices.
- LVC's federal school code=003288
- File the 2018-19 FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1, 2017.
- Undergraduate Pennsylvania residents filing the FAFSA prior to May 1, 2018, are automatically considered for a state grant. Residents of other states should contact their state grant agency for procedures to determine eligibility.
- Students whose FAFSA forms are selected by the federal government or the institution to undergo an additional process called Verification will be asked to complete additional paperwork (refer to LVC's Verification Policy).
- Assets are reported on the FAFSA as of the day that you file the FAFSA. No changes should be made unless the original amount reported was in error. If this is the case, ontact the Financial Aid Office.
Students are considered dependent, and need to include parent information, unless the student answered "yes" to any question in the Dependency Status Section of Financial Aid 101.
Priority Application Deadlines
Prospective full-time students; award packages are mailed on a rolling basis beginning the first week in December.
|Returning full-time students, award packages are mailed on a rolling basis beginning the first week in July.||As soon as possible after Oct. 1, but no later than March 1|
|Part-time and graduate students, prior to each academic year of enrollment.||Spring|
*Applying later does not exclude students from receiving aid, however, applications may not be considered for all sources of funding.
Summer Financial Aid
Students enrolled in summer classes may be eligible for limited financial aid, depending on how many credits in which they are enrolled. For additional information regarding summer financial aid, please read the 2018-2019 Summer Financial Aid Application instructions. If you would like to apply for summer aid, you must complete the application and submit it to the Financial Aid Office.