How to Apply
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for admission:
- The Common Application or the LVC Application (there is no fee to apply)
- Secondary school/high school academic record, secondary school leaving certificate, examination results, and a 3.0 GPA or B average
- TOEFL of 80 in iBT, IELTS of 6.5, or STEP Eiken of Grade 1
- A bank or financial statement of at least $43,893.
- Certification of Financial Support
- Spring applicants must submit required documents by December 1.
- Fall applicants may apply Early Decision or rolling admission. Early Decision documents are due November 1, rolling admission by July 1.
Secondary School/High School Academic Record
TOEFL, IELTS, and STEP Eiken Official Score Submission
Please have your official test scores sent directly to Lebanon Valley College (101 North College Avenue, Annville, PA 17003). Lebanon Valley College’s institutional code for the TOEFL is 2364. Please note that English proficiency scores will be waived for native English speakers, those whose coursework was conducted in English, or students graduating at advanced level from an approved ESL program (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Certification of Financial Support
A completed Certification of Financial Support is required for admission and for visa consideration. It must be evident that you can provide the funding necessary to study at Lebanon Valley College. Minimum proof of support for 2017-18 is $43,893.
Upon receipt of your offer of admission, you may enroll by returning your signed enrollment form and submitting your non-refundable $500 enrollment deposit. View LVC's tuition and enrollment wiring instructions.