How to Apply
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for admission:
- The MBA Application
Once the initial application is submitted, our office will be in contact with supplemental questions to identify your needs as an international student on our campus.
- Please complete the Application Supplement for international applicants. Also, if applicable, please supply copies of any passports, U.S. Visas, and/or I-20 forms you currently possess.
- Official university transcripts from all institutions attended. A course-by-course evaluation of all foreign university transcripts by an independent service based in the United States is required. World Education Services (WES) and SpanTran Evaluation Services are two suggested evaluators.
Please have your official evaluation sent directly to Lebanon Valley College.
- Professional Résumé.
- Personal Statement stating how you hope to benefit from pursuing the MBA degree, as well as how you will contribute to the MBA Program.
- TOEFL of 80 in iBT, IELTS of 6.5, or STEP Eiken of Grade 1.
Please have your official test scores sent directly to Lebanon Valley College. Lebanon Valley College’s institutional code for the TOEFL is 2364. View our full English Language Proficiency Policy.
- GMAT score of 650 minimum or the GMAT Waiver form (if eligible).
- A bank or financial statement showing financial resources needed for tuition, housing, and cost of living.
- Certification of Financial Support
A completed Certification of Financial Support is required for admission and for visa consideration. It must be evident that you can provide the funding necessary to study and live at Lebanon Valley College. Minimum proof of support for 2017–2018 are resident: $26,610, non-resident $22,930.
Download our App:
View Our Online Brochure:
International students may begin the MBA Program in August or January.
For an August start, applicants must submit required documents by July 1.
Students may be eligible for a January start date if certain requirements are met. Please contact the MBA office for additional information if interested in a January start date. On-campus housing will not be an option for those with a January start date.
For a January start, applicants must submit required documents by November 1.
Acceptance and Enrollment
After receipt of your offer of admission, you must notify the Lebanon Valley College MBA office of your intention to attend by completing and returning the Commitment to Attend Form (will be provided with your acceptance materials). This form is required in order to proceed with acceptance. Please be sure to include your arrival date and your housing needs. If you intend to live off campus, please notify our office of those arrangements as soon as possible, including the address.
Housing is available on a limited basis for international graduate students; please inquire about housing as soon as possible during the application process. In order to qualify for on-campus housing, students must comply with all health requirements stipulated by Lebanon Valley College’s Office of Residential Life. Immunization records and proof of health insurance must be submitted in order to be eligible for on-campus housing.
MBA Course Offerings
Our MBA courses are scheduled as evening courses that meet one (1) night a week with supplementary work required outside the classroom.
The MBA program staff and your MBA advisor will work with you to schedule your MBA courses to ensure that you finish the program within two (2) years from your start date.
MBA Program Questions
All questions and concerns about our MBA program can be directed to the MBA office. You can reach the MBA office at 717-867-6486 or email@example.com.