By applying and being accepted via Early Decision, I was able to focus on finishing my high school career without worrying as much about my future.
Early Decision is a binding enrollment plan in which a student commits to attending the College if accepted.
Students applying Early Decision to LVC commit to:
- Complete the application for admission and provide all supporting documents by Nov. 1, 2017
- Submit only one Early Decision application, but may submit other rolling or regular admission applications
- Withdraw applications to other institutions if admitted Early Decision to LVC:
- Provided the financial aid package is adequate for the family
- Provided the student be accepted to the academic department if intending to major in athletic training, physical therapy, early childhood education, speech-language pathology, or one of our music programs
- Send a non-refundable enrollment deposit by Feb. 1, 2018
The 2018-19 FAFSA will be available to submit on October 1, 2017. Early Decision candidates are asked to submit the FAFSA no later than November 1, 2017. Financial award packages will be mailed the first week in December.
Early Decision candidates are encouraged to visit Lebanon Valley College to explore the numerous innovative and immersive opportunities and experiences available.