About Analytical Finance at LVC
The finance industry changes so quickly that employers demand graduates who can work independently and learn new subjects, and who are adept at modeling, analysis, communication, and sophisticated mathematical tools. Through our program, you'll learn to extract technical information, master it, and then explain it—a skill set that will give you an edge in the job search and in your career. Our graduates have gone on to careers at places including The Hershey Company, Unilever, and FTI Consulting. Where are you headed?
Why Analytical Finance at LVC?
- Employers seek our graduates because they are both articulate and technically proficient.
- By the time you graduate, you'll be ready to tackle new problems that may not have even existed while you were still in school.
- Across all majors in the Mathematical Sciences Department, graduates have had a near 100% job offer rate in fields that require their major expertise.
- Take part in paid summer internships and make important networking connections while you earn an excellent income.
- Be part of a hallmark LVC program. Students who study analytical finance at LVC are part of a large, supportive community of peers who are interested in financial and mathematical disciplines. Analytical finance, actuarial science, computer & data science, and mathematics majors constitute seven percent of the LVC student body, as compared to the national average of fewer than one percent.