The Master of Science in STEM Education (MSSE) Program at LVC produces leaders for schools, the state, and the nation. Our growing program employs a collaborative learning approach with classes designed to apply to any age range, from K-12. High school teachers work alongside middle school and elementary teachers, with each benefiting from the experience and insight of their colleagues. This learning environment helps MSSE students to prepare their own students for success in state and national assessments.
- Academic distinction of an accredited, nationally ranked institution
- MSE Alumni Tuition Discount
- Flexible scheduling options, including blended and online courses
- High-impact, experiential - and field - based summer electives
- Personal academic advising
- Small class size
- Increase your salary potential
The mission of the Master of Science in STEM Education is to examine best practices for integrating STEM principles across disciplines with the ability to apply STEM principles in both academic and real-world contexts in order to be globally competitive in the 21st century.