Assessment Policies & Procedures
All academic and non-academic programs complete a program review on a five year cycle. Consistent with practices by regional and specialized accreditors, an external team evaluates each program every ten years. Details of the requirements of these reviews may be found in the documents below:
- Assessment Processes for Academic Departments
- Nonacademic Program Review Guidelines (NAPR)
- Nonacademic Program Review Process and Schedule
- Template for Communication with External Team (NAPR)
- Application to Request Additional Opportunity Funds Based on Assessment Findings
Completed applications for Opportunity Funds should be submitted to the individual's respective vice president and to the director of financial planning and analysis. Funding requests will be reviewed by the Planning and Resource Allocation Committee (PRAC). Decisions will be communicated by the appropriate vice president.