With the opening of the 2013-2014 academic year just around the corner, more than 450 Lebanon Valley College students will arrive back on campus this week for camps, training, and practices. These include fall student-athletes, marching band participants, peer mentors, multicultural mentors, and resident assistants, among others.
The full list of these so-called "early arrivals" is as follows:
- Athletic trainers, Aug. 14
- Football team, Aug. 14
- Resident Assistants, Aug. 16
- Cheerleaders, Aug. 16.
- Men's and Women's cross country team, Aug. 16
- Men's soccer team, Aug. 16
- Field hockey team, Aug. 16
- Multicultural Mentors, Aug. 16
- Volleyball team, Aug. 16
- Marching band, Aug. 17-18
- Women's soccer team, Aug. 18
- Peer Mentors, Aug. 18
- Multicultural Bridge Program participants, Aug. 20
Be sure to check the Lebanon Valley College Facebook page for photos of these students and their activities over the next two weeks!